Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mardis Gras Door Decor

Hey guys....super simple craft here. I saw a wooden sign on Pinterest and I thought I could recreate as my own. I bought 1 piece of white foam poster board at the Dollar Tree. Drew a Fleur De Lis with a pencil then used my Exacto Knife to cut it out. I painted the base in dark green making sure I went around the edges too. Let that dry then I did the details. Super Super easy. I stuck some floral wire through the top when I was done. Viola! Check it out:

With the rest of the board that I cut it out with, I just pained that purple and gold and hung that up. So easy and pretty darn cute.


A couple of complete Dollar Tree hangers that I completed tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment