Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Door Hanging



I got my inspiration with this pin: HERE

Materials needed:
3 foam plant wreath rings (got at $1 Tree)
Hot glue
Halloween tissue paper
Ribbon
Cricut Expression 2
Jubilee and Wild Card Cartridges
Duct Tape

Procedure:
I did one ring at a time.
Wrapped with tissue paper, secured with duct tape (I used black) Then around the outer edge completely went around the ring with the duct tape for a smoother look.
Hot glued each ring together.
Cut out letters with Jubilee cartridge.
Used Wild card for the spiderweb.
Put letters on the rings.
Added ribbon to the back of the outer rings with duct tape and hot glue.
For an optional touch, I cut out circles the size of the rings to add to the back of each one to cover up the duct tape mess.

Here is one my friend asked me to make for her:


No comments:

Post a Comment