Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cool spooky dead tree

My inspiration for the project is HERE

Materials needed:
Flower pot
old brick
pine cones and needles
funky branches
clear twine
construction paper
Cricut Expression 2
Wild Card cartridge

Procedure:
My 9 year old ran around our house grabbing really cool branches from the ground (hey, this helped clean the yard too, lol)
I had an old brick laying on the side of my house, I put it in the flower pot, stuck the branches down in the holes, then we ran over to the park where there are pine trees and picked up some cones and needles. (be careful...these are sharp!)
I lined the bottom of the flower pot in the cones (this is optional)
(looked kind of cool just like this)
Next I cut out a bunch of bats with my Wild Card cartridge, then hung them with clear twine on the branches alternating around.
I think it looks wicked!



No comments:

Post a Comment