Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Paper Flowers!!!


Don't know what I am gonna do with them...maybe a wreath, or picture frame enhancements, or door hanger enhancements? Pinterest...where have you been all my life?
Materials:
Construction paper or any kind of paper whatever color you want.
Scissors
Hot Glue (optional)

How To:
Cut out squares in different sizes.
Cut spirals into the squares making the square circle.
Roll up from the outside all the way to the inside.
Let go!
It will transform to the pictures above!
I glued the middle section on the bottom to use like a "stand"

My 8 year old son did the blue flowers above....yes they are that easy!! :)

You can find videos on how to do these on Pinterest!! Come and follow me by clicking the Pinterest logo on the left hand side of this page!

Update:
Made my mother a beautiful picture frame for Christmas! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment