Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Braided T-Shirt Scarf!!!

This scarf is absolutely beautiful!! PINTEREST!!! Seriously? You are wonderful!
Materials:
Red t shirt (I used men's 4xl)
Rotary Cutter or Scissors
Fabric Glue

How To:
Cut the shirt horizontally under the armpits straight across.
Starting with the side of the shirt cut HORIZONTAL strips all the way up to about 1/2 inch from the top.
When done...stretch stretch stretch to make the cuts look long and cute.
If you are gonna braid, which is purely optional, cut only one side of the shirt (front) loose from the 1/2 at the top.
I separated evenly and braided like I would long pigtails.
Tie off with a scrap strip.
You can leave them separated, my friend did and it turned out cute, or you could connect them by using a rectangle scrap and going around as you glue. 
Thank you to my 8 year old for modeling ;)



You can find videos on how to do these on Pinterest!! Come and follow me by clicking the Pinterest logo on the left hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment