Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Card of the Family!


Pinterest you have done it again! I just can't believe it! Inspiration, inspiration, inspiration!
Materials:
About 4 yards of lime green felt (for a makeshift green screen)
Santa hats
Three handsome dudes and one adorable kitty!
One poster board
Paint program (I have Paint Shop Pro X)
Digital Camera (I have a Nikon D3000 10.2MP DSLR)
Tripod
Sweetly_Broken Font (free on Pinterest!!)

How To:
After I took the pictures, I found a really pretty Christmas Wallpaper to use for the background. I also colored my fingernails with the computer program, lol :) Then just add the pictures of everyone else into the poster board area. I had to remove the fingers of all of us onto a layer of their own, that way it was much easier! Took me about 3 hours...but I think it was worth it :)


You can find videos and other ideas on how to do these on Pinterest!! Come and follow me by clicking the Pinterest logo on the left hand side of this page!


2 comments: