Follow me! Click the logo on the left of this page! Happy Pinning!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

T-Shirt Head Band!


What?? T-Shirt head band?? Are you serious, Pinterest?
Materials:
T-Shirt (I used the remaining from my braided scarf....one of the sleeves!)
Hot Glue

How To:
Cut your sleeves horizontally all the way up to separate each one.
Stretch Stretch Stretch them out
Tie your knot/braid. This is a great tutorial on You Seriously Made That? that I followed but they used yarn.
Once braided/knotted, figure out the size you need it on your head and either glue together or glue pieces of t-shirt to each end and tie it! That's what I did. 

This head band looks good, but I can't make it look good on me, lol

You can find videos and other ideas on how to do these on Pinterest!! Come and follow me by clicking the Pinterest logo on the left hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment